NUM'AXES cellular trail camera - model PIE1023 - with NUM'AXES SIM card included -3G - photo and video surveillance device
With the PIE1023 trail camera, you will be informed as soon as a photo or video has been captured.
NUM'AXES multi-operator data SIM card included:
No need to look for a mobile operator and a compatible SIM card
Multi-operator SIM card for maximum network coverage
3 data plans available
When you insert the SIM card (standard size), the camera will automatically detect the mobile operator and setup the corresponding sending parameters (2G and 3G compatible).
The PIE1023 trail camera can be setup and activated remotely thanks to a free mobile app available for Android and iOS.
Wide detection angle (80°) and wide field of view (100°)!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date :
PIE1023 trail camera features
- Field of view: 100°
- PIR sensor (motion sensor):
- Detection angle: 80°
- Detection distance: up to 60 feet (20 meters)
- Adjustable sensitivity: Low | Medium | High
- Infrared flash:
- Invisible LED
- Renge: up to 60 feet (20 meters)
- You can turn off part of the LEDS :
- allows you to avoid overexposed night photos/videos
- useful if you plan to place the camera at very close range to the subject you want to photograph or film.
- Automatic IR Flash (activated according to brightness)
- NUM'AXES multi-operator SIM card included:
- 3 data plans to choose from:
- 20 Mb (approximately 400 pictures (640 x 480 pixels)
- 100 Mb (approximately 2 000 pictures (640 x 480 pixels)
- 350 Mb (approximately 7 000 pictures (640 x 480 pixels)
- Monthly fees, commitment-free, no activation fees
- Multi-operator SIM card: several operators available in most European countries
- 3 data plans to choose from:
- You can setup and activate the camera remotely thanks to a free mobile app (Android/iOS) - Name of the application: NumCam
- Send pictures by MMS or email depending on the SIM card and operating settings (works with 2G and 3G networks)
- When you insert the SIM card (standard size), the camera will automatically detect the mobile operator and setup the corresponding sending parameters (only if your operator is preprogrammed in the device).
- Capture modes:
- Still images
- Still images + videos (a still photo and a video clip are both captured for each trigger)
- Image resolution: 5 MP | 8 MP | 12 MP
- Video resolution: VGA | HD 720P | Full HD 1080P
- Video length: from 5 to 59 seconds | Default length: 10 seconds
- Audio recording on videos: programmable (ON | OFF)
- Adjustable night mode :
- Maximum range: this setting offers a longer exposure time to extend the infrared flash range for better night vision (lower quality images)
- Minimum blur: this setting offers a shorter exposure time to minimize motion blur for a better image quality (shortened infrared flash range)
- Balanced: this setting offers a combination of the above 2 options
- PIR detection mode: the camera will take photos and/or videos when triggered by the PIR sensor (motion sensor) detecting activity in the area it covers
- Time Lapse mode: the camera will take photos and/or videos automatically at your choice of interval during
- Programmable operating period
- Date, time, temperature (in °C), moon phase, serial number and battery level imprint on the photos and videos
- Memory support: SD card or micro SD card with adapter from 4GB up to 32GB, class 10 minium (not supplied). You can purchase micro SD cards with adapter from the present website at any time (8GB, 16GB or 32GB).
- Cycle recording on the memory card:
- User programmable: ON/OFF
- When the SD card will be full, the camera will continue to record new photos/videos by deleting the oldest photos/videos.
Reliable and efficient
- 2-year warranty
- Weather resistant (IP66)
- Trigger speed: 0.4 second
PIE1023 trail camera specifications
- Weight: 661 g (with batteries)
- Dimensions: 148 x 117 x 78 mm
- Power: 12 x AA alkaline batteries or 12 AA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (not supplied) - You can purchase those batteries at any time on this web site.
- Optional extra: power supply and solar panel
- 2" color LCD screen
- Built-in 2.0 USB port for images/videos download
Listed below are some useful pointers on how to use your trail camera to get the best results:
- Mount the camera about 1.5~2 m (5~6 ft) high with the camera pointed at a slight downward angle.
- Mount the trail camera facing north or south not east or west as the rising ans setting of the sun could produce false triggers and overexposed images.
- If you're covering a trail, face the camera down or up the trail.
- Clear out any brush or weeds in front of the trail camera. These can cause false triggers due to temperature and motions disturbances in front of the camera (especially on windy days).
1 NUM'AXES trail camera model PIE1023
1 NUM'AXES multi-operator data SIM card
1 USB cable
1 nylon mounting strap
1 user's guide