NUM'AXES trail camera - model PIE1044 - photo and video surveillance device
The PIE1044 trail camera offers:
an extra wide detection angle of 120° thanks to its 3 motion sensors
a wide field of view of 85°
a very quick trigger speed (between 0.2 and 0.4 second)
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date :
PIE1044 trail camera features
- Wide field of view: 85°
- PIR sensors (motion sensors):
- Extra wide detection angle: 120°
- Central sensor: 60° / Side sensors: 30° each
- The two side sensors can be deactivated
- Detection distance: up to 65 feet (20 meters)
- Adjustable sensitivity: low / medium / high
- Infrared flash:
- Invisible black LEDS - Wavelength: 940 nm
- Range: up to 65 feet (20 meters)
- Automatic IR Flash (activated according to brightness)
- Very quick trigger speed: between 0.2 and 0.4 second
- Capture modes:
- Still images: from 1 to 3 images per trigger
- Videos with audio recording: programmable length from 3 seconds to 10 minutes
- Still images + videos with audio recording: a still photo and a video clip are both captured for each trigger
- Image resolution: 1 MP / 3 MP / 5 MP / 8 MP / 12 MP / 16 MP / 20 MP
- Image file format: JPEG
- Video resolution: VGA / WVGA / HD 720P / Full HD 1080P
- Video file format: AVI
- PIR detection mode: the camera will take photos or videos when triggered by the PIR sensors (motion sensors) detecting activity in the area they cover
- Time Lapse mode: the camera will take photos or videos automatically at your choice of interval during a defined period of time you set up (in this mode, the PIR sensors are deactivated)
- Slideshow mode: this function can be used to view the pictures stored on the memory card automatically as a slideshow. Each photo is displayed for about 2 seconds.
- Write-protection : this function can be used to protect some of the recorded files from accidental deletion
- Photos stamped with the time and date
- External memory support: SD memory card up to 32 GB (not supplied)
- Identification number of the device: programmable - allows you to identify from where and from wich camera the photos are
- Password: programmable
- TV port:
Reliable and efficient
- 2-year warranty
- Weather resistant (IP66)
- Trigger speed: between 0.2 and 0.4 second
PIE1044 trail camera specifications
- Weight: 288 g (without batteries)
- Dimensions: 133 x 90 x 52 mm
- Power: 8 x AA alkaline batteries or 8 AA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (not supplied) - You can purchase those batteries at any time on this web site.
- External DC port
- 2" color LCD screen
- Built-in 2.0 USB port for images/videos download
Listed below are some useful pointers on how to use your trail camera to get the best results:
- Mount the camera about 1.5~2 m (5~6 ft) high with the camera pointed at a slight downward angle.
- Mount the trail camera facing north or south not east or west as the rising ans setting of the sun could produce false triggers and overexposed images.
- If you're covering a trail, face the camera down or up the trail.
- Clear out any brush or weeds in front of the trail camera. These can cause false triggers due to temperature and motions disturbances in front of the camera (especially on windy days).
1 NUM'AXES trail camera model PIE1044
1 USB cable
1 wall mounting system
1 nylon mounting strap
1 user's guide