NUM'AXES rechargeable flashlight with multi-coloured LED - model LMP1019
Flashlight equipped with 3 LED: 1 white + 1 red + 1 green
2 supplied switches: 1 remote switch + 1 tactical switch
Works with 1 rechargeable battery (supplied)
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date :
- The white LED offers powerful lighting (1000 lumens).
- The red LED does not interfere with the eye's adaptation to darkness and is ideal for piercing smoke or fog.
- The green LED facilitates wildlife and game observation.
2 switches supplied
- 1 remote switch
- 1 tactical switch
LMP1019 LED flashlight features
5 light modes
- white: 1000 lumens
- red: 100 lumens
- green: 100 lumens
- white: 400 m / 1312 ft.
- red: 80 m / 262 ft.
- green: 80 m / 262 ft.
- white: CREE XPL
- red: CREE XP-E
- green: XP-E
Adjustable beam width
Reliable and efficient
- 2-year guarantee
- Watertightness: shower proof | IP44
- white: 1h30
- red: 5h
- green: 6h
- Material: 6063 aluminium alloy | anodised finish
- Impact resistance: 1 m / 4 ft.
LMP1019 LED flashlight specifications
- Dimensions: diametre 50 mm / 2 in. x length 171 mm / 6.7 in.
- Weigth: 275 g / 9.7 oz. (without battery)
- Power: 1 x 26650 rechargeable battery 4000 mAh 3.7 V (supplied + battery charger supplied)
- To power the light on, depress the power switch once.
- Depress the power switch again to cycle through light modes (white -> red -> green -> strobe -> S.O.S).
- Once you are finished using the flashlight, depress the power switch again to click off.
- Gently blow away any dust and debris on the lens (or use a soft lens brush). To remove dirt or fingerprints, clean with a soft cotton cloth, rubbing in a circular motion. Use of a coarse cloth or unnecessary rubbing may scratch the lens surface and eventually cause permanent damage.
- For a more thorough cleaning, photographic lens tissue and photographic-type lens cleaning fluid or isopropyl alcohol may be used. Always apply the fluid on the cleaning cloth - never directly on the lens.
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the flashlight's performance as dirty contacts may cause the flashlight to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate.
- Every 6 months, clean the threads of the tail cap and flashlight tube with a dry cloth and then apply a thin coat of silicone lubricant on the rubber O-ring.
- Never remove the lens head or any internal components. Doing so can potentially damage the flashlight and voids the guarantee.
Cautions for use
- Fully charge the battery before first use.
- The flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone's eyes.
- Operating time of your flashlight depends on continuous or intermittent use. Intermittent operation extends the runtime of the battery.
- The LED is a lifetime light source. It will never need to be replaced.
- If the flashlight will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery.
- Because the device is a high light output flashlight, it can reach high temperature. It is normal for the flashlight's aluminium body to get very warm during continuous use. Keep away from children. Use caution when handling.
1 LMP1019 flashlight with multi-coloured LED equipped with a remote switch
1 tactical switch
1 26650 rechargeable battery 4000 mAh 3.7 V
1 battery charger
1 wrist strap
1 user's guide