LMP1017 LED flashlight features
- LED: CREE XP-G x 1
- 3 light modes: high - low - strobe
- Output: low mode: 140 lumens - high mode: 270 lumens
- Beam distance: low mode: 56 m / 184 ft. - high mode: 120 m / 394 ft.
- Voltage: 4.5 V
Reliable and efficient
- 2-year guarantee
- Watertightness: shower proof - IPX4
- Runtime: high mode: 3 hours - low mode: 6 hours
- Material: 6063 aluminium alloy (anodised finish)
- Impact resistance: 1 m / 4 ft.
LMP1017 LED flashlight specifications
- Dimensions: diametre 35 mm / 1.4 in. x length 113 mm / 4.4 in.
- Weigth: 112 g / 3.9 oz.
- Power: 3 x 1.5 V LR03 AAA batteries (not supplied)
- To power the light on, depress the power switch fully once.
- Depress the power switch half-way to cycle through light modes (high -> low -> strobe).
- Once you are finished using the flashlight, depress the power switch fully again to click off.
- Gently blow away any dust and debris on the lens (or use a soft lens brush). To remove dirt or fingerprints, clean with a soft cotton cloth, rubbing in a circular motion. Use of a coarse cloth or unnecessary rubbing may scratch the lens surface and eventually cause permanent damage.
- For a more thorough cleaning, photographic lens tissue and photographic-type lens cleaning fluid or isopropyl alcohol may be used. Always apply the fluid on the cleaning cloth - never directly on the lens.
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the flashlight's performance as dirty contacts may cause the flashlight to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate.
- Every 6 months, clean the threads of the tail cap and flashlight tube with a dry cloth and then apply a thin coat of silicone lubricant on the rubber O-ring.
- Never remove the lens head or any internal components. Doing so can potentially damage the flashlight and voids the guarantee.
Cautions for use
- The flashlight is a high-intensity lighting device capable of causing eye damage. Avoid shining the flashlight directly into anyone's eyes.
- Operating time of your flashlight depends on continuous or intermittent use. Intermittent operation extends the runtime of a set of batteries.
- The LED is a lifetime light source. It will never need to be replaced.
- If the flashlight will not be used for an extended period, remove the batteries.
- Do not leave discharged batteries in the flashlight. This could lead to permanent damage to the product.
- Because the device is a high light output flashlight, it can reach high temperature. It is normal for the flashlight's aluminium body to get very warm during continuous use. Keep away from children. Use caution when handling.
1 LMP1017 LED flashlight
1 nylon pouch
1 wrist strap
1 user's guide