NUM'AXES cellular trail camera - model PIE1046 - 4G - photo and video surveillance device
With the PIE1046 trail camera, you will receive the photos or videos captured (photos by MMS or Email, videos by Email).
A built-in GPS antenna allows you to have geolocation information printed on the photos.
When you insert the SIM card, the camera will automatically detect the mobile operator and setup the corresponding sending parameters (2G, 3G and 4G compatible).
Thanks to the 4G network, photo and video tranmission is faster and power consumption lower.
The PIE1046 trail camera can be setup and activated remotely thanks to a free mobile app available for Android and iOS.
Wide detection angle: 100°
Wide field of view: 100°
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date : 02/01/2021
PIE1046 trail camera features
- Wide field of view: 100°
- PIR sensor (motion sensor):
- Wide detection angle: 100°
- Detection distance: up to 65 feet (20 meters)
- Adjustable detection sensitivity: low / medium / high
- Infrared flash:
- Invisible black LED
- Renge: up to 65 feet (20 meters)
- You can turn off part of the LED :
- allows you to avoid overexposed night photos/videos
- useful if you plan to place the camera at very close range to the subject you want to photograph or film.
- Automatic IR Flash (activated according to brightness)
- Adjustable night mode: a shorter or longer exposure time allows you to extend or minimize the IR flash range
- Photos and/or videos recipients:
- You can enter 1, 2, 3 or 4 mobile phone numbers (recipients will only receive MMS and therefore only photos, no videos)
- You can enter 1, 2, 3 or 4 e-mail addresses (recipients will receive MMS or e-mails and therefore photos and/or videos)
- Photo sending:
- by MMS: you can send photos only in small size (640x480)
- by e-mail (FTP or GPRS): you can choose the size of the photos send by e-mail:
- small size (640x480)
- large size (1920x1440)
- original size (8 MP, 12 MP or 24 MP depending on the photo resolution selected)
- Video sending:
- by e-mail (FTP or SMTP) only and if the 4G network is available in the area where the trail camera is installed
- You can setup and activate the camera remotely thanks to a free mobile app (Android/iOS - Name of the application: NumCam)
- When you insert the SIM card, the camera will automatically detect the mobile operator and setup the corresponding sending parameters (only if your operator is preprogrammed in the device).
- Remote antenna supplied:
- very useful in areas where the network is weak
- antenna height: 22 cm - cable length: 2 m - magnetic base
- Capture modes:
- Still images: from 1 to 5 images per trigger
- Videos with audio recording: programmable length from 5 to 59 seconds
- Still images + videos with audio recording: a still photo and a video clip are both captured for each trigger
- Image resolution: 8 MP / 12 MP / 24 MP
- Image file format: JPEG
- Video resolution: WVGA / HD 720P / Full HD 1080P
- Video file format: MOV
- PIR detection mode: the camera will take photos or videos when triggered by the PIR sensor detecting activity in the area it covers
- Time Lapse mode: the camera will take photos or videos automatically at your choice of interval during a defined period of time you set up
- Hybrid mode: PIR detection + Time Lapse
- Date, time, temperature, moon phase, identifiaction number, battery level and GPS coordinates can be printed on the photos
- External memory support: SD memory card up to 32 GB (not supplied)
- Cycle recording on the SD card:
- User programmable: ON/OFF
- When the SD card will be full, the camera will continue to record new photos/videos by deleting the oldest photos/videos.
- Identification number of the device: programmable - allows you to identify from where and from wich camera the photos are
- Password: programmable
Reliable and efficient
- 2-year warranty
- Weather resistant (IP66)
- Trigger speed: between 0.35 and 0.4 second
PIE1046 trail camera specifications
- Weight: 418 g (without batteries) - 696 g (with batteries)
- Dimensions: 148 x 116,5 x 75,5 mm
- Remote antenna supplied
- Power: 12 x AA alkaline batteries or 12 AA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (not supplied) - You can purchase those batteries at any time on this web site.
- Optional extra: power supply and solar panel
- 2.4" color LCD screen: for easy set up and replay of photos/videos
- Built-in 2.0 USB port for download
Listed below are some useful pointers on how to use your trail camera to get the best results:
- Mount the camera about 1.5~2 m (5~6 ft) high with the camera pointed at a slight downward angle.
- Mount the trail camera facing north or south, not east or west, as the rising and setting of the sun could produce false triggers and overexposed images.
- If you're covering a trail, face the camera down or up the trail.
- Clear out any brush or weeds in front of the trail camera. These can cause false triggers due to temperature and motions disturbances in front of the camera (especially on windy days).
- Check the power level of the batteries.
- Make sure the memory card is properly inserted and have sufficient available space.
- Verify time and date are correct.
- Make sure to turn the camera ON before you leave (switch in the ON position).
1 NUM'AXES trail camera model PIE1046
1 4G antenna
1 remote antenna
1 USB cable
1 nylon mounting strap
1 user's guide