NUM'AXES trail camera - model PIE1045 - Photo and video surveillance device with Wi-Fi function
The PIE1045 trail camera offers:
the possibility to make settings and to download photos and videos remotely thanks to the Wi-Fi function
an extra wide detection angle of 120° thanks to its 3 motion sensors
a wide field of view of 85°
a 8 MP color CMOS image sensor
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date :
PIE1045 trail camera features
- With a free mobile application (Android/iOS), the Wi-Fi function allows you to remotely:
- download photos and videos
- change the product settings
- The device creates its own Wi-Fi network.
- Wide field of view: 85°
- PIR sensors (motion sensors):
- Extra wide detection angle: 120°
- Central sensor: 60° / Side sensors: 30° each
- Detection distance: up to 65 feet (20 meters)
- Adjustable sensitivity: low / medium / high
- Infrared flash:
- Invisible black LEDS - Wavelength: 940 nm
- Range: up to 65 feet (20 meters)
- Automatic IR Flash (activated according to ambient brightness)
- Adjustable infrared flash brightness:
- Auto Mode: the camera automatically adjusts the brightness of the infrared flash according to the battery level. This setting is recommended.
- Maximum Mode: the infrared flash works with the highest brightness (high energy consumption).
- Minimum Mode: the infrared flash works with the lowest brightness (low energy consumption).
- Quick trigger speed: between 0.2 and 0.6 second
- Capture modes:
- Still images: from 1 to 3 images per trigger
- Videos with audio recording: programmable length from 5 seconds to 3 minutes
- Still images + videos with audio recording: a still photo and a video clip are both captured for each trigger
- Image resolution: 2 MP / 3 MP / 5 MP / 8 MP / 10 MP / 12 MP / 16 MP / 20 MP / 24 MP
- Image file format: JPEG
- Image sensor: 8 Mega Pixel color CMOS
- Video resolution: VGA / WVGA / HD 720P / Full HD 1080P / Full HD 1296P
- Video file format: MP4
- PIR detection mode: the camera will take photos or videos when triggered by the PIR sensors (motion sensors) detecting activity in the area they cover
- Time Lapse mode: the camera will take photos or videos automatically at your choice of interval during a defined period of time you set up (two different periods of time can be programmed). In this mode, the PIR sensors are deactivated.
- Photos stamped with the time and date
- External memory support: SD memory card up to 32 GB (not supplied)
- Identification number of the device: programmable - allows you to identify from where and from wich camera the photos are
- Password: programmable
- TV port:
Reliable and efficient
- 2-year warranty
- Weather resistant (IP66)
- Trigger speed: between 0.2 and 0.6 second
PIE1045 trail camera specifications
- Weight: 288 g (without batteries)
- Dimensions: 133 x 90 x 52 mm
- Power: 8 x AA alkaline batteries or 8 AA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (not supplied) - You can purchase those batteries at any time on this web site.
- External DC port
- 2" color LCD screen
- Built-in 2.0 USB port for images/videos download
Listed below are some useful pointers on how to use your trail camera to get the best results:
- Mount the camera about 1.5~2 m (5~6 ft) high with the camera pointed at a slight downward angle.
- Mount the trail camera facing north or south not east or west as the rising ans setting of the sun could produce false triggers and overexposed images.
- If you're covering a trail, face the camera down or up the trail.
- Clear out any brush or weeds in front of the trail camera. These can cause false triggers due to temperature and motions disturbances in front of the camera (especially on windy days).
1 NUM'AXES trail camera model PIE1045
1 remote control to activate or deactivate Wi-Fi equipped with a 3-V Lithium CR2025 battery
1 USB cable
1 wall mounting system
1 nylon mounting strap
1 user's guide