Below is a list of helpful tips for getting the best results with the walkie talkie
- Do not use the transceiver in the area where the government prohibits it.
- Do not expose the transceiver to direct sunlight for a period of time, or place it near the heaters.
- Do not place the transceiver in excessively dusty, damp, or unstable areas.
- If the transceiver emits smoke or strange odors, turn it off and remove the battery from the transceiver.
Charging the battery
- Do not recharge the battery if it is fully charged. This can shorten the life of the battery or even damage the battery
- If the battery temperature is too high (over 60 ° C), charging stops. Wait until the battery temperature drops to recharge it again.
Inserting and removing the battery
- Do not short-circuit the battery terminals or dispose of the battery in fire or garbage.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or open the battery.