NUM'AXES thermal vision monocular - model VIS1053
The NUM'AXES VIS1053 monocular is a thermal visualization system that offers high image quality.
You can use it day or night.
Nowadays, the use of thermal vision devices is not restricted to the technical field. You can use the VIS1053 for wildlife viewing, hunting, search and rescue. It's also suitable for hikers.
Thanks to its light weight, this thermal vision monocular fits easily in a jacket pocket.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date :
- Maximum magnification: 4x
- Range: 450 m
- LCD screen
- 7 color palettes: white hot, purple hot, rainbow, amber hot, iron hot, black hot, red hot
- Allows you tp take a screenshot
Thermal vision monocular features
- Detection distance: 450 m / 1476 ft.
- Thermal sensor: 240 x 180
- Field of view: 23.4° x 17.5°
- Digital zoom: 1X, 2X, 3X, 4X
- Infrared illuminator: 850 nm
- Viewing range: up to 1148 ft / 350 m
- LCD Screen: 240*240
- Field view at 100 yds/m: 20.5 ft / 6.8 m
- Working time: 6 hours continuous
- Working temp: -10°C +50°C
- Storage temp: -30°C +60°C
Reliable and efficient
- 2-year warranty
- Waterproof grade: IP66
Thermal vision monocular specifications
- Weight: 274 g
- Dimensions: 45 x 45 x 167 mm
- Power: 2 CR123 batteries (supplied)
1 NUM'AXES VIS1053 thermal vision monocular
1 carrying case
1 user's guide