Canibeep Radio Pro - NUM'AXES remote controlled beeper collar
Specially designed for hunters, the beeper collars allow you to follow your pointer’s searches in the undergrowth or other concealed areas just as easily as in the open.
You can add a 2nd or 3rd beeper collar at any time.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date :
- Audible up to 200 meter
- Radio range of the remote control: 300 m
- Adjustable movement detection sensitivity
- Adjustable sound volume
- 4 distinct sounds available on each collar
- 12 operating modes allow you to personalize you Canibeep Radio Pro according to your requirements and your dog’s behavior:
- modes 1 to 4: the collar operates only when the dog is pointing
- modes 5 to 8: the collar operates when the dog is moving and then pointing
- modes 9 to 12: the collar emits a beep sound only when you press a button on the remote control
- With the remote control, you can at a distance:
- activate a beep sound on the collar in order to locate your dog
- deactivate temporarily the collar
Reliable and efficient
- 2-year guarantee
- Shower proof
- Battery life: approx. 50 000 triggers
- Battery life : 70 000 beep sounds
- Weight: 40 g
- Dimensions: 96 x 40 x 18 mm
- Power: 1 3-V CR2430 Lithium battery (supplied)
- Weight: 77 g
- Dimensions: 38 x 66 x 72 mm
- Power: 1 3-V CR123A Lithium battery (supplied)
We advise you to use the Canibeep Radio Pro collar on dogs over 6 months old.
Give your dog time to get used to the sounds of the beeper collar. The sound volume might scare your dog at the beginning. To help him get used to it, lower the sound volume. In this way, your dog will gradually familiarize himself with the collar.
When you put the beeper collar around your dog’s neck, direct the sound diffuser towards the dog’s body, so that the beep noises do not come too close to your dog’s ears.
It is easier to start the collar and adjust sound volume and operating mode before you put the collar around your dog’s neck.
If you wish to train several dogs at the same time, we recommend you to program each collar with a distinct tone in order to recognize each dog (4 distinct sounds available on each collar).
Do not use the collar on dogs that are not in good physical shape (i.e. cardiac problem, epilepsy) or have behavioral problems.
Before using the collar, we advise you to have your dog checked by your veterinarian to ensure he is fit to wear a collar.
1 yellow Canibeep Radio Pro collar
1 yellow strap
1 3-V CR123A Lithium battery for the collar
1 Canibeep Radio Pro remote control equipped with a 3-V CR2430 Lithium battery
1 carry strap
1 user’s guide