Canifugue Mix FUG1033 - NUM'AXES pet fencing system
Overflowing with energy and often guided by his natural instincts, your faithful companion does not always know his limits and can cause complaints about straying and damages such as: damages to flowerbeds, jumps into swimming pools, etc.
More seriously, he may be the victim or the cause of road accident.
The Canifugue Mix pet fencing is a modern and highly effective system enabling you to keep one or more dogs in complete freedom within a perimeter, fenced or unfenced, you have defined.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date :
How the Canifugue Mix FUG1033 dog fencing system works
You define your dog’s play area by installing a wire, called antenna wire, around the authorized perimeter. This wire placed on the ground, buried or raised on an existing fence carries a radio signal from the transmitter.
When your dog, wearing a receiver collar, approaches this wire, he is warned by beep sounds that he is too close to an area where he is not allowed; then if he carries on, static stimulations will be emitted by the collar. Your dog will have to leave the unauthorized area to stop the stimulations and beep sounds.
- Selector on the transmitter in order to adapt the system to small and large grounds
- Easy settings thanks to the LCD screen on the transmitter
- Unlimited number of collars can be used with one transmitter
- Integrated safety features
- 8 stimulation levels available on each collar
- Stimulation settings on the outside of the collar
- The antenna wire is placed on the ground, buried or raised on an existing fence.
- For the system to operate, the wire must be connected to the transmitter and form a continuous loop from the transmitter and back again.
- Adjustment buttons on the transmitter enable you to increase or decrease the width of the warning and stimulation zones depending on the configuration of your yard and how the wire is laid.
- Comes complete with 3 safety features:
- Wire break alarm
- Warning zone evacuation feature
- Stimulation zone evacuation feature
- An unlimited number of receiver collars can be used with one transmitter: you can keep as many dogs as you wish safely in the same area.
- 8 stimulation levels are available on each collar so you can adjust the product to our dog (size, sensitivity, temperament).
- Battery level indicator on the collar
Reliable and efficient
- 2-year guarantee
- Waterproof collar
- Collar battery life: approx. 6 months (normal use)
Canifugue Mix specifications
- Dimensions: 134 x 84 x 25 mm
- Power: 220 V AC
- Weight: 57 g (battery included)
- Dimensions: 59 x 39 x 31 mm
- Power: 1 3-V CR2 Lithium battery (supplied)
- Black nylon strap – length 64 cm - adjustable for neck sizes from 17 up to 55 cm
1 Canifugue Mix FUG1033 collar equipped with short contact points
1 black nylon strap
1 3-V CR2 Lithium battery for the collar
1 Canifugue FUG1033 transmitter
1 power unit for the transmitter
1 spool of 0.52 mm² antenna wire (100 m / 358 ft.)
1 set of 3 antenna wire connectors
1 transmitter connector
1 set of 10 flags
1 magnetic key (magnet)
1 pair of long contact points
1 neon test lamp
1 user’s guide