Canicalm First - NUM'AXES bark control collar
You meet problems of neigborhood because of the inconvenient barkings of your pet? Canicalm First, was conceived in optics to propose you a simple anti-barking solution, without any adjustment.
Thanks to this anti-bark dog collar, you can leave your home by having an easy conscience.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date :
- Very easy to use
- Triggered by the vibrations of the dog’s vocal cords
- Warning beep sounds and progressive static stimulations (in duration and strength)
- At the first bark, a beep sound is emitted.
- If a 2nd bark is detected within 30 seconds, a beep sound and a light static stimulation of short duration are emitted.
- If a 3rd bark is detected within 30 seconds, a beep sound and a light static stimulation of long duration are emitted.
- If a 4th bark is detected within 30 seconds, a beep sound and a strong static stimulation of short duration are emitted.
- If a 5th bark is detected within 30 seconds, a beep sound and a strong static stimulation of long duration are emitted.
If your dog stops barking during 30 seconds, at the next bark, the collar will start its operating cycle from the beginning (beep sound only).
Reliable and efficient
- 2-year guarantee
- Shower proof
- Battery life: approx. 3 months
- Weight: 65 g (battery included)
- Dimensions: 55 x 40 x 36 mm
- Power: 1 3-V CR2 Lithium battery (supplied)
- Blue nylon strap - length 64 cm / width 20 mm – adjustable for neck sizes from 17 up to 55 cm
Advices for the best results with your bark control collar
The owner's involvement during the first use of the product is a key factor in obtaining the best results.
Do not leave your dog unattended with the bark control collar on until he is used to wearing it and you are satisfied that it is working properly.
Closely watch your dog during the first days' use.
When your dog starts barking, let the collar operate without interference. Any interference on your part could be taken as a sign of consideration and consequently barking would be considered an effective mean to attract your attention.
As soon as your dog stops barking, congratulate him (not excessively) by stroking him, verbally flattering him or giving him dry food so as to encourage him to behave himself.
Remember that barking can indicate some behavioral problems. The bark control collar will allow you to resolve problems caused by excessive barking.
The bark control collar should be used only on dogs over 6 months old.
Before using the collar, have your dog checked by your veterinarian.
Regularly check your dog's neck as repeated rubbing of the contact points against the animal's skin may cause irritation. If this happens, remove the collar until all signs of skin irritation have disappeared.
Do not leave the collar more than 8 hours per day on your dog.
1 CANICALM First anti-bark dog collar equipped with short contact points
1 blue nylon strap
1 3-V CR2 Lithium battery
1 pair of long contact points (recommended if your dog has long hair)
1 neon test lamp
1 user’s guide